top of page

Daily Motivation Tips

Öffentlich·41 Mitglieder

Stream: San Antonio Spurs VS Toronto Raptors Live 13.02.2024 Watch TV

18 hours ago — Texas NBA Games Today ·  ...

San Antonio Spurs at Toronto Raptors Live and upcoming games - NBA TV · On which devices can I watch live sports and events? · How can I find live sports and events on Prime Video? · Can I record, ... As goalkeeper Ben Foster recalls, the new boss tore into one player, "sticking a rocket up him like you wouldn't believe". There was no sulking from the players, though, no lasting bitterness or resentment - just acceptance. Watford would concede again and lose 2-0 on that mid-December afternoon. The result left them six points adrift at the bottom of the table, but Pearson had made his point. They have not lost since. After playing in the Champions League group stage this season, Lille is fighting once more for the 3rd spot in the league standings and currently with 37 points they are just 3 points behind the 4th placed club Rennes which they defeated last round at home with 1-0, while two rounds ago they played away from home at Strasbourg where they also won the game but with 2-1 in the end, so two wins in a row for Lille at this moment and they should be coming here looking for 3 more points. All of the final games kick off at 16:00 BST on Sunday. Greenwood keeps on growing - the statsManchester United have won 10 of their 19 home league games this season (D7 L2); only in 2016-17 (eight) and 2013-14 (nine) have they earned fewer home victories in a Premier League campaign. West Ham have collected eight points in their last five Premier League games against United (W2 D2 L1), more than they managed in their previous 18 league encounters (seven points - W1 D4 L13) between May 2008 and August 2017. Seoul should be able to make their first victory in the season, since they are playing against one of the weaker rival in the competition. They are going to meet Asian, which lies at the bottom of the competition, and have all losing games in the moment. Arsenal: Aubameyang on his way?With his contract expiring next summer, Arsenal's window will likely revolve around the future of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, who turns 31 next month and has scored 49 of the club's 137 Premier League goals since joining two years ago. Decisions will also need to be made on whether to sign loan players Pablo Mari and Dani Ceballos permanently, with the latter reportedly valued at £44m by parent club Real Madrid. I am excited for the opportunity to continue my relationship with AEG while supporting one of the most interesting and influential clubs in Sweden. Ibrahimovic scored 62 goals in 116 appearances for Sweden and previously played for Ajax, Juventus, Inter Milan, Barcelona, AC Milan, Paris St-Germain and Manchester United, having made his professional debut for Malmo 20 years ago. Hammarby finished third in the Allsvenskan last season, level on points with Malmo and one behind champions Djurgardens. A win will take them back to the top of the Championship with a two-point lead, as Leeds don't play until Sunday. Seven of the last ten Middlesbrough home league games have had under 2.5 goals scored in them Four of the last six Swansea City away league matches have had under 2.5 goals scored in them. Inspired by the introduction of Mason Greenwood and Andreas Pereira, United were much improved after the restart but failed to penetrate the Arsenal defence and aside for a gilt-edged chance for the latter substitute, they created little on another disappointing away day for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. The defeat leaves United five points adrift of the top four but Arsenal move back into the top 10 and three points short of a Europa League spot. If your team doesn’t get promoted off the back of a game not being played and we start from scratch, then it’s going to affect people who just want things done realistically and correctly and that is to allow the season to finish and have the opportunity to make or break their season and their lives as well. Let's take a look at the Bundesliga in Germany where Hoffenheim will be playing koln fc the hosts will be looking to bounce back from a draw and win this clash they have managed 2 loses and 3 draws in there last five games. I was immediately very upset that Sterling didn't get the red card and then that situation happened again and in one minute I was laughing and the next minute fuming," he said. Mourinho said on-field referee Mike Dean should have taken the call on the penalty himself and that Sterling escaping the second booking after going down under slight contact from goalkeeper Hugo Lloris was another unacceptable VAR 'mistake'. After a trophyless 2018/19 campaign, Real Madrid bagged some much needed silverware in Saudi Arabia last weekend, winning through against cross-city rivals Atletico on penalties to lift their 11th Supercopa de Espana. Nottingham Forest is in great form and victory over Leeds in last round at home surely give to them huge confidence boost so now I must expect from them to beat Charlton,Charlton is in relegation zone and on the road they are very weak with 2-4-9 record this season, in last round they losted from stoke 3-1 and I really don't see how they are going to avoid defeat in this game, and also it is not realistic they could hold Nottingham from scoring more than one goal so it is very realistic difference at the end will be at least two goals! You're thinking about your personal safety and the first instinct is that you hope it goes away. I want to advocate for people to report incidents but also understand the mechanics that it's quite difficult sometimes. White players and fans need to be activists' Bhandari acknowledges that eradicating racism in a short period of time is difficult - but wants football to at least be "a zero-tolerance place and a beacon of hope for the rest of society". It says Europe is now the epicentre for the virus, which originated in China. Please don't underestimate the threat of this virus, to you or those around you, and employ best practice to limit the spread, including good hygiene and proper social distancing, which are both key," Shi said in a note to supporters. I write this note at a time of great adversity, not just for football, or for the country my family and I are honoured to now call our home, but for the population of the entire world that we share. San Antonio Spurs vs. Toronto Raptors live on the radio 11 hours ago — Here you can listen to the NBA game San Antonio Spurs vs. Toronto Raptors live on the radio. Follow the game over a live NBA radio broadcast of a regional ... He has to manage the fitness of all of his players, in terms of how many minutes they have in their legs, to ensure they can last the duration. Man City's next five gamesDateCompetition & stageOpponents & venue* City lead 3-1 from the first legWednesday, 29 JanCarabao Cup semi-final second leg*Man Utd (h)Sunday, 2 FebPremier LeagueTottenham (a)Sunday, 9 FebPremier LeagueWest Ham (h)Saturday, 22 FebPremier LeagueLeicester (a)Wednesday, 26 FebChampions League R16 first legReal Madrid (a)They have got a tough month coming up before the first leg of the Real tie, including away games at Tottenham and Leicester, but Guardiola is not going to change the way he prepares for those matches just because they have a trip to the Bernabeu on the horizon. this match is probably one to look out for other than the Valencia Madrid match later on. Wolves have proved to be the titans that can consume any monster they humiliated man city so they have the confidence to achieve anything on the other hand is a resilient Leicester city who aim to keep hold of their champions league position. It is obvious both teams will be seeking for a win hence it will be a match to expect fireworks in form of numerous goals. Usual suspects in form of Vardy are to be expected to deliver goals and win this prediction Bruno Fernandes' first Manchester United goal set his new club on their way to a comfortable home win against relegation-threatened Watford and into fifth in the Premier League. Fernandes, a £47m January signing from Sporting Lisbon, converted a 42nd-minute penalty after he had been taken out by Watford keeper Ben Foster. The goal ended a 236-minute wait for a United home goal in the Premier League after they had failed to score against Burnley and Wolves. Antonio Conte's Inter side currently sit top of the league table on goal difference after 17 matches and the Italian boss has previously worked with Pogba at Juventus, making the Serie A side an attractive opportunity for the Frenchman. United need a new striker and won't pass up on the opportunity to bring Martinez in as part of a Pogba deal. He's damaged his ankle ligaments badly. He's been excellent this season. He's been one of our best players, in my opinion, so it's bad news for all of us," Bruce said. Andy [Carroll] isn't going to make it but Jonjo has trained for the last 10 days or so. Javier Manquillo is back as well so it's good to see them back. Shandong Luneng maintained their grip on fourth place with a 3-1 win over Tianjin Teda that keeps them one point ahead of Jiangsu Suning who beat Chinese FA Cup finalists Shanghai Shenhua 3-1. Wuhan Zall, coached by former Everton midfielder Li Tie, guaranteed they would finish in sixth place in their first season back in the top division with a 1-0 win over Jordi Cruyff's Chongqing Lifan. Uefa, European football's governing body, rejected the Premier League side's request to postpone the game on Wednesday. Wolves said they were not only concerned about their own players and staff but also those of Olympiakos, whose owner Evangelos Marinakis tested positive for coronavirus. Marinakis, who also owns Nottingham Forest, met a number of Arsenal players when the club hosted the Greek side in a Europa League match two weeks ago. Dinamo Brest will against BATE in match Belarus Vysshaya Liga. My prediction this match could be the end score is over 2.5 goals due to Dinamo Brest on last 3 match in league can make total score is 6 goals. Likewise BATE on last 3 match in league can make total score is 11 goals. Therefore, I think this match will much score from both teams. Moreover both teams on last 3 match always to make score. Therefore, I'm sure that both teams will make score again on this match and could be the end score will the end is over 2.5 goals. Really great odds on Inter to be winning this game by a couple of goals difference as even in Bulgaria they won the first leg with 2-0 in the end as there was a clear difference in terms of class between these two teams and it was indeed expected as in the group stage of the Europa League, Ludogorets despite finishing ahead of Ferencvaros and CSKA Moscow they lost with no less than 6-0 away from home in Spain at Espanyol. Chris Bass is the first manager of FC Isle of Man, which is owned by Sporting Club Isle of Man and has the support of the Manx government and local businesses. He landed the job after two decades managing St George's, the nine-time Isle of Man Premier League champions. I have a small landscaping and construction company," said Bass. Yes, I'm suffering financially. I can't work and I haven't had any income for three weeks. That gives you a sense of perspective about what is really important at the moment. I don't think football clubs are immune or ignorant to that. But football is also a business that employs a lot of people. Either directly or indirectly, in our local community, 2,000 jobs depend on us. We want to try to get our businesses back to working again as soon as we can. We have to be respectful and we have to be patient. In their last 10 matches, they have lost five, and won just three. They have however scored in seven of their last 10 matches. They go to this game winless in the last three home games, and having won just four of the last 11 at home. They have two clean sheets in 10 home matches and scored in three of the last five home matches. Birmingham are certainly not a side that gets rolled over at home, but their lack of goals is a worry, especially against a side that has a fantastic habit of getting the job done on the road. Specifically, 'West Brom to Win & Under 3.5 Goals' catches the eye. Despite not losing heavily, Birmingham have been struggling to score at home, notching just one in their last three at St. Andrew's, while West Brom have done a good job of stopping teams from scoring on the road, conceding just one in their last five, four of which they've won. Moreover, less than four goals have been scored in each of Birmingham's last five at home as well in each of West Brom's last five on the road, so a low-scoring win for the visitors, who ultimately are the stronger side, appeals. Schalke were quickly in trouble as goalkeeper Markus Schubert flapped at a Mueller cross and Ivan Perisic touched the ball to Lewandowski who thumped it into the net. Rabbi Matondo rattled the Bayern bar shortly afterwards which was the last time that Schalke threatened to make a serious contest out of it. Real Madrid, with the second best attack in La Liga, will be facing a side with the worst defence in the league. Apart from that, Real, who have scored 16 times in the last five home matches in the league, will be up against a side that has conceded six in the last two away league matches. Based on Real’s attack, and Espanyol’s defensive record, we have reason to believe Real Madrid will run out winners here. Real have scored two or more in their last five matches and take on a side that has conceded two or more in three of their last four. Based on this, we will go for a correct score bet of 2-0 in favor of Real Madrid. Dele Alli (Tottenham Hotspur) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Assisted by Son Heung-Min. SubstitutionPosted at 75' Substitution, Tottenham Hotspur. Ryan Sessegnon replaces Lucas Moura. Goal!Posted at 74' Goal! Tottenham Hotspur 5, Burnley 0. Moussa Sissoko (Tottenham Hotspur) right footed shot from the left side of the box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Harry Kane following a fast break. Bari have recently had 4 wins and 1 draw. They have scored 14 goals and conceded 4 goals in the last 5 league matches. At home they managed to win 3 and draw 2 of their last 5 league games scoring 12 goal and conceding 6. Lille have won their previous two meetings with Angers. Angers have the third-worst XG rate (29 conceded; expected goals 22.74) for conceding goals in Ligue 1. Lille ended a three-game losing streak with their 2-1 win at Strasbourg on Matchday 22. The Ligue 1 weekend opens with an intriguing fixture that pits Angers against Lille. I expect Fulham to win this match, however, the key reason for my pick is connect with Aston Villa. The guests were good during the festive period. They won two of the three matches in that period, but suffered a big blow. Villa manager Dean Smith has lost two important players - striker Wesley and goalkeeper Heaton. Both players had scans on Thursday and the news were bad - they will be sidelined for a longer period, from six to nine months. According to me, they are irreplaceable. Heaton has missed just one of Villa's 21 Premier League games this season, while Wesley has started them all, scoring five goals and assisting one. Don't forget last season's player of the year John McGinn was ruled out until March with a broken ankle suffered in December. Having on mind that, I think Aston Villa will lose this match. Utrecht is the better team here as they are sitting on 7th place at this moment the final play-off place for an Europa League and of course they will want to keep hold of their place if not climb a couple more places by adding 3 more points from this encounter. This while it has not been the best seasons for Zwolle so far at least looking at the number of goals they have conceded so far, just one point above the relegation zone with 42 goals conceded but a decent scoring record 25 goals scored by them. Joe Root only scored 13 runs in the first test and has dropped out of top ten batsmen rankings. His captaincy isn't in danger yet but some of his field placings and letting bowlers try to bounce the opposition out has to be questioned. Dom Sibley batted for just over three hours on his test debut but only scored 34 runs and Olly Pope scored just one. It also gives me a platform to say a big thank you to the many frontline heroes and charities out there who provide care and support during these challenging times. Orient chief executive Danny Macklin added: "What started with a simple idea has escalated into a very unique and emotive shirt sponsorship agreement. We wanted to say thank you for the exceptional hard work and dedication of the frontline heroes during this pandemic and also bring attention to the other charities out there who have all suffering financial loss due to the pandemic. Toronto Raptors vs San Antonio Spurs Live Stream - SportSurge 12 hours ago — Watch Toronto Raptors vs San Antonio Spurs online on Sportsurge. live streaming links for Boxing, NFL, NBA, MMA, Formula 1 and NBA. Full TimeSecond Half ends, Derby County 1, Leeds United 3. Post updateFoul by Pascal Struijk (Leeds United). Post updateGraeme Shinnie (Derby County) wins a free kick on the right wing. Post updateAttempt missed. Chris Martin (Derby County) left footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the left. Assisted by Matthew Clarke. Post updateOffside, Leeds United. Stuart Dallas tries a through ball, but Patrick Bamford is caught offside. Sergio Romero produced one fine save to deny Matt Doherty but that was the only event of note. The second period saw chances for both sides, with Juan Mata first seeing a free-kick fly just inches wide before second-half substitute Marcus Rashford hit the bar with a deflected effort. Doherty had a goal disallowed for handball, while Raúl Jiménez hit the post as the game drew to a conclusion. Huesca against Mirandes. We have a Huesca that will play at home and this team scored in last three matches. Opposite, it is Mirandes which will play away from home and this team scored in all the last 4 matches. Palace had a first-half goal by Max Meyer ruled out by the video assistant referee (VAR) after fleet-footed winger Wilfried Zaha was found to have been offside during the build-up. There were no such doubts when they eventually did take the lead, as defender James Tomkins headed Luka Milivojevic's precise freekick in off the underside of the crossbar five minutes into the second half. I want my tombstone to say that I won the Champions League with Barca," the 61-year-old said in an interview with Catalan newspaper L'Esportiu on Saturday. Setien was the surprise choice to succeed Ernesto Valverde as the club's coach after the latter was sacked despite winning back-to-back league titles and leading the team to the top of the standings at the halfway stage of the season. Sam Boor, senior manager in the Sports Business Group at Deloitte, said: "The impact of participation and performance in Uefa club competitions on revenue is evident in London and the North West, with the rise of Liverpool, Manchester City and Spurs driven by reaching the Champions League knockout stages. They have scored three or more goals in three of their last five matches and only failed to score in one of five. They go to this game with back to back losses in the Premier League. Chelsea have two wins in five home matches and two clean sheets. They have scored in four of the last five Premier League matches at home. Villa's second win in three games sets up a dramatic final day at the bottom of the table on Sunday, which Villa will begin level on points with Watford and three points ahead of Bournemouth - with two of those three teams likely to go down. Meanwhile, 16th-placed West Ham, who also play on Wednesday, still require one point to secure safety, although their goal difference ought to keep them up. A 10th league defeat means Arsenal, playing in their first match since reaching the FA Cup final, will finish outside the top six for the first time in 25 years. Raptors vs. Spurs: Free Live Stream, TV Channel, How to 9 hours ago — The San Antonio Spurs (10-43) will visit the Toronto Raptors (19-34) after losing four consecutive road games. How to Watch the Raptors vs. Spurs Game: Streaming & TV 6 hours ago — Get live streaming ...

Info

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Unsere Mitglieder fühlen sich bei uns wohl und binden sich aufgrund unserer besonderen Leistungsqualität und der Möglichkeiten einer ganz individuellen Zielerreichung gerne an unser Angebot. Für die durchaus stark unterschiedlichen Bedürfnisse bieten wir mitgliederorientierte und variantenreiche Konzepte, die sich zudem durch ein faires Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis auszeichnen. Denn bei uns als Verein steht nicht die Gewinnmaximierung, sondern Sie als unser Mitglied im Mittelpunkt des täglichen Geschäftsbetriebes.

312ff9_a5e4a9a5a1244853822e34ec1f753dd0~mv2.jpg

Partner

6ad8c7_f9062a2fe5dd43b29020c134dfffa5f6~mv2.png
312ff9_984f9205082d433b98422fbe2001c4e8~mv2.jpg

aktivcenter FOLGEN!

• Instagram
  • Facebook

© 2024 mit Liebe gemacht by MOINHEUN

bottom of page